Catch our Chief Executive Officer, Wan Saiful Wan Jan speaking as a panelist on ‘Malaysia: A Polity Under Stress’ at the Regional Outlook Forum 2016 organised by ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute.
- Date: 12 January 2016
- Time: 8.30am-5.30pm.
- Location: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Note* Wan Saiful’s session will be at 4.30-5.30pm
About The Forum
Held annually in January, the Regional Outlook Forum (ROF) is the flagship event of ISEAS – Yusof Ishak Institute. The Forum highlights trends and challenges facing Southeast Asia in the short- and medium-term. Distinguished scholars and intellectuals with strong international and regional reputations will provide insights to help participants think through the economic, political, and security issues that will affect the region.
ROF 2016 will feature the following issues:
- What are some of the major economic and political developments in the region to look out for in 2016?
- How would the interplay of the Chinese, Japanese and American interests impact Southeast Asia’s strategic landscape?
- What opportunities and challenges will the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) bring to the region?
- How does ISIS operate, and what threat does it pose to the region?
- How would Indonesia reconcile its national interests and international aspirations?
- How will the Malaysian political system mediate between competing visions and demands?
To register and read more about the forum click here.